Wednesday, January 15, 2014

GOING TO THE BEEF HOUSE!

Tuck and Evelyn invited us to go to the Beef House on Route 63 in Indiana. He had a gift card for being Santa for a local business. We knew we would be on our own because the Gift Card they had would just pay for their meal. We went to the Westville Library for the monthly movie and they had so many delicious goodies that we decided not to get a meal at the Beef House but just get the Salad Bar and rolls. I am glad we did. Going there however brought back a memory of when my mom,  my sister Jan and I went there for lunch. As we were leaving I passed a table and I heard a woman say "THERE GOES HELEN PHILLIPS AND SHE DIDN'T SPEAK TO ME!" I had been accused before.  In fact I went to a TOPS meeting once and a woman came up to me and said "You have to be some relation to Helen Phillips." I asked her how she knew my aunt and she said "I am Sharon's mother-in-law." Anyway back to the lady at the Beef House; I told Aunt Helen about it and she replied......"now, someone is mad at me and I have no idea who it is!"

No comments: